BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-20-2013, 03:32 AM   #1
perth_vert
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1 Convertible

Solved: Shudder went first starter in the morning

Just wanted to say my car shudders when I pull out of the drive for the first 60 seconds most mornings.
It went into BMW for 2 days a few months ago cost over $300 in diagnostic costs (Diagnostics are not covered in BMW used Premium warranty).
They done a software update and the car was same as before, I decided to live with it until the next service, pulling out the drive with really high revs so the neighbors would not laugh seeing a German car struggle to pull away

Anyway last week I saw this small fuel injection cleaner tube in super cheap auto and paid a grand sum of $2.99 and the next morning after filling up, to my amazement the car pulled away without any problem. It has been perfect for the last few weeks now and also feels more lively during acceleration I'm a Happy Chap

http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/onl...om=60402#Cross
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2013, 07:00 AM   #2
yawn
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Yeah I hear this stuff works. but I'm not sure about whether it has any negative impact on the injectors themselves. ah well glad it solved your issue in any case!
Appreciate 0