BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
EMPOWERD
track instructor
Canada
Rep
Drives: 993 GT2, E46 M3, E93 335i

BMW Trillium Autoslalom - Sunday July 21, 2013 - Powerade Center Brampton

Sunday July 21 -Powerade

The Powerade Centre
7575 Kennedy Rd,
Brampton, ON
L6W 4T2
Google Map Link

Times:

Registration opens 9:00am
First car off 10:00am

Cost:

$40.00 (members)
$50.00 (non-members)

Any brand of car welcome!

You must be a member of the The BMW Club of Canada or affiliate CASC-OR chapters to receive the discounted price. Membership fees are $62.15 (HST included).
If you've never participated before and would like to try it out for the first time you may do so as a "guest" for $50.00 as a one time allowance (non-member price).

Register early and get your car ready. Be part of the course walk. This is the most important part to learn the course!
Late comers will have to get rides with other participants to learn the course. If you miss the course walk, and you may also miss out on your first practice run!

Helmets are always mandatory. A recommendation of Snell 2000 or SA2000 or better is preferable.
Some loaner helmets will be available for rent, but this is on a first come, first serve basis. Helmet rentals are free.
If you plan on competing towards the autoslalom finals & competition trophy (awarded at the Christmas Dinner)
we have decided to take your best results from 6 of 8 events (keep in mind Winter Go-Karting results also count for the later).

Online registrations for 2013 is not up & running. We are currently restructuring our website to better serve you in the future.
As usual with both facilities, washrooms will always be open for usage all day long. You can buy lunch at the onsite Powerade concession.

First-Timers:
Please note that all observers, helpers, and passengers must complete a waiver.
Parents or guardians need to submit waivers for children.
Please keep check back to see updates as some of this information is subject to change!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at Randy.Sparre@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Randy Sparre
Autoslalom Chair

P.S. Volunteers needed!
Anyone that can help out with Autoslalom please e-mail me or contact our volunteer coordinator Dan Janssen (aka Danimal)
You will automatically be qualified for our new rewards program (build up enough volunteer hours and you can get a free Mosport school!)
We need your help to keep these events alive.
-'07 328i (Alpine White/blk)
Appreciate 0