BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

06-26-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
ijnoj09
modjunkie
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 M3

Thumbs up Big Thumbs Up for Charlie@McKennaBMWService

Just had my car in at Mckenna for oil service on my M3 and I got to say Charlie Kim went above and beyond his duties as a Service Advisor.

He even went out of his way to bring to my attention something his tech saw with the rear coilover suspension and that it wasn't installed correctly. I was really impressed with this that the tech took his time to inspect my car and point that out, most dealerships wouldn't have even said anything or noticed this since its aftermarket. Just goes to show that these guys know their stuff when it comes to BMW's let alone modded ones.

I know guys with modded cars are always iffy taking their car into the dealerships for service and I highly recommend Charlie if you need anything done. He even personally drove my car in and out of the service bay making sure nobody else drove the car.

So if any of you guys in southern cali need any service done on your car, Charlie @ Mckenna is the man.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
saeedg48
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991.1 GT3

awesome!

2015 Porsche 991.1 GT3
2015 F80 M3 -- Individual; Space Grey
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #3
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Shelby GT350

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijnoj09 View Post
Just had my car in at Mckenna for oil service on my M3 and I got to say Charlie Kim went above and beyond his duties as a Service Advisor.

He even went out of his way to bring to my attention something his tech saw with the rear coilover suspension and that it wasn't installed correctly. I was really impressed with this that the tech took his time to inspect my car and point that out, most dealerships wouldn't have even said anything or noticed this since its aftermarket. Just goes to show that these guys know their stuff when it comes to BMW's let alone modded ones.

I know guys with modded cars are always iffy taking their car into the dealerships for service and I highly recommend Charlie if you need anything done. He even personally drove my car in and out of the service bay making sure nobody else drove the car.

So if any of you guys in southern cali need any service done on your car, Charlie @ Mckenna is the man.
Thanks Jonji,

attention to detail is key for my clients let alone ///M clients. I'm super meticulous with my M3 so I suspect the same for any ///M owners.
Appreciate 0