BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-25-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
vinoray
Rep
Drives: bmw m3

meisterschaft gtc for E90 m3

hi, actually i can not find much informational talked about meisterschaft gtc exhaust.
i can not decided whether to buy M performance exhaust or meisterschaft gtc. The price of these two exhausts are similar.
My purpose to buy the exhaust is i want to get the nice and loud sound sometimes, but most time i want the exhaust sounds to be similar as the OEM exhaust for the daily use.
when EV is closed for meisterschaft gtc, can people identify whether i have changed the exhaust? Because i do not want people especially my family to know i have changed the exhaust....
suggestions appreciate!!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G82 M4

The Meisterschaft GTC system offers the best of both worlds. The GTC system features an electronic valve system that you can control via a hard wire switch or wireless remote. This valve allows you to go from a basically stock exhaust note all the way to our GTS sound and performance with the press of a button. There will be a slight difference in your exhaust note when the GTC valve is closed on our system, but nothing that will alarm people that you may have changed your exhaust system. If you want to be real sneaky, you can get our system with a matte-black tip...

Give us a call/email if you'd like more info! Hope that helps.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G82 M4

Here's a quick example on our shop e92 M3 with a GTC unit installed.

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

i have it on my car and its GREAT!!

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
vinoray
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post
The Meisterschaft GTC system offers the best of both worlds. The GTC system features an electronic valve system that you can control via a hard wire switch or wireless remote. This valve allows you to go from a basically stock exhaust note all the way to our GTS sound and performance with the press of a button. There will be a slight difference in your exhaust note when the GTC valve is closed on our system, but nothing that will alarm people that you may have changed your exhaust system. If you want to be real sneaky, you can get our system with a matte-black tip...

thanks for your reply. I already decided to go with the GTC, i just want to know how long will i get the e90 GTC exhaust? how long will be the produce cycle?
my friend told me around 2-3 months....
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
vinoray
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_LIN View Post
i have it on my car and its GREAT!!

Ed Lin
can u give me some comments about the OEM exhaust and the GTC exhaust with valve absolutely closed?
Thanks
Ray
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2017, 05:33 PM   #7
cvstar9M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 MR e90ZCP 6-MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post

old thread but I'm debating this exhaust so I wanted to know how your GTC sound since that's how the open valve GTC sounds.... Per descriptions I've seen the GTC is kind of quiet as compared to the GT or the GT2 (I really just wish that was a GT2 with valve options available). Thanks.

Last edited by cvstar9M3; 10-22-2018 at 05:07 AM..
Appreciate 0