BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

04-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish (NEAR MINT) still under factory warranty!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling a near mint (9/10) Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish with a black face on a professional 2 bracelet with a low reserve! I am second owner. Originally purchased from an Authorized Dealer on 9/10 and is still under factory warranty. I have everything that came with watch when purchased including: inner and outer boxes, all paperwork, all links, even original plastic bezel protector.

This watch is in amazing condition and has the paperwork to back it up. This is a very rare watch and had since been discontinued by Breitling. You are getting an essentially new watch at a discount. Only flaws are very very tiny marks on the brushed bracelet links. The clasp still looks mint! The bezel and crystal is also mint!!
Watch was recently checked over by Mayors Jewelers who said it was in unbelievable condition as was operating perfect.

Price is $ 2,350 shipped FIRM: this is the best deal for a SO Steelfish; watch cannot be purchased new.

I will try and get pics up soon; thanks

Appreciate 0
      04-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

sold!!!
Appreciate 0