BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

04-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #1
amiafanboy
Rep
Drives: 525d Sport

Installers/suppliers needed for converting to Angel Eyes on a 2004 525d Sport E60

Greetings from London folks,

First "B em", so please bear with me, I have searched far and wide on the WorldwideNet but to no avail.

I currently have the normal headlights, they're not even dull angel eyes, but just normal yellow headlights (not cool at all).

My question is this, is there a way to convert the headlights to Angel Eyes? if so, which product do I use? I assume its not going to be just a bulb replacement job, but rather that the whole headlights need to be replaced.

Vehicle is 2004 54 plate, 525d sport.

I would also like to replace the rear lights with the led ones, as well as get white lights for interior.

Any help/pointers would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for your time and patience with this noob

Ps. side question - would this mod be considered distasteful considering its not an m5 but a 525d sport? (Its just that it comes with the M Sport kit anyway and is a carbon black (which is actually blue to my eyes)

Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
amiafanboy
Rep
Drives: 525d Sport

Sheeee

So no love for a brother with a 525?
Appreciate 0