BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

12-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
BahnRaider
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 (F25) 2.0D SE Auto

For Sale: BMW Winter Wheel Package 5 Series E60/E61

I have a Genuine BMW Winter Wheel Package for the 5 Series.

They have done 1 season and covered 4725miles, so are in near perfect condition.

17" BMW alloys, shod with Dunlop Winter Sport M3 DSST -runflat -winter tyres. They are full winter tyres (not all season) so are marked M&S with the Alpine marking too. They also have the runflat star marking.

Rated up to 125mph. I used them for 1 season in Germany and they were simply awesome. It gave the car (5 Series MSport Business Edition) as much grip and traction in the snow as my Grand Cherokee on all season (Goodyear Wrangler AW HP) tyres.

They cost £1600 new so I am looking for £950. I am in the Bourne/Grantham area. We can possibly negotiate delivery, I travel about the UK a bit, or you can collect. Courier is also an option, buyer pays.
Attached Images