BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
Hans09
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Montego Blue 135i

Texts and Emails with an Android phone?

Hi Guys!
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere but I couldn't find anything when I ran a search. Just got my 2012 135i last month. I have a Tmobile Android phone.. the G2- it is built by HTC. It's the one with a qwerty keyboard and touch screen that came out about 1 year ago. Anyways, I know my car has the function to show my contact's pic when they call (for the ones that have a pic assigned) and the ability to read my phone's calendar, text messages and emails but I can't figure out how to set this up. Is this all only possible with the Iphone and/or Blackberry, or is there something I just need to do to make this possible? I'm most interested in the text-to-speech function. Thanks for your help
Appreciate 0