BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
theonlynameleft
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i all stock

FS: 08 128i Cabriolet - $31,000 - MUST SELL ASAP!!!

Before you buy a CPO 128i from a BMW Dealer, check out this car as it has the CPO warranty from BMW (which is 100% transferrable) until September 2014!!! Also, this is about $5000-$7000 cheaper than any 128i Vert CPO from dealers around and from what I see, all the CPO 128 cars have 40,000+KMs on them, this doesn't even have 16,000KMs.

I'd love to sell this car to another 1addicts user and not someone on kijiji but whoever comes first gets it (obviously).

To reach me the fastest please call me at 905-409-5600 If I don't answer you WILL get a call back within 8 hours (most likely)

Unfortunately, due to financial circumstances and a few other person reasons, I have no other choice now but to sell my 128i cabriolet. As much as I love this car and baby the hell out of it, I really don't want to sell it but I do

Selling for $31,000

After talking to BMWFinancialServices, they told me that they do not allow finance contract takeovers (why I have no idea because most other manufacturers allow it, apparently the only ones that don't are Audi, VW and BMW, this just made it harder for me to get rid of ).

The car was purchased as a CPO from BMWToronto and has a full bumper to bumper warranty until September 2014 or 160,000KMs. This warranty includes road side assistance. The warranty itself also gives you free oil changes for the life of the warranty as well. Once the CPO warranty kicks in there is a $50 deductible. Everything works, the car has NO problems and will surely be able to please whoever drives it.

Mileage: 14,000KMs
Colour: Metallic gray
Transmission: automatic w/ steptronic

Comes on the stock BMW wheels (run flats). Has never been winter driven and is cleaned regularly. I just polished and waxed the entire vehicle last week as well as did the interior. I am a smoker but have never smoked in it and never let anyone smoke in it (so god help them if they tried)

Features:

-230hp inline 6cylinder engine.
-power windows
-power seats
-power mirrors
-heated seats
-Bluetooth for the phone
-iPhone input (y-cable included)
-premium sound system upgrade
-push button engine start/stop
-convenience package
-backup sensors
-auto-dimming mirrors
-Xenon headlights
-If you put the car in reverse, the passenger side mirror moves down so you don't curb your wheel (pretty useful)
-+ More, too many little extra things that I can't remember them

This car has every feature except for the idrive package.

The car is a convertible and has the soft top (this car is not made in a hard top unfortunately). It runs amazingly well and is very smooth.

Serious inquiries only.

Located in Pickering, Ontario and want to sell this car soon. I'd love to not have to sell it but I have almost no choice right now.

Pics added, I did a quick wash on it and took the pics right after drying. Estimated KM/s by November 1st is 15,750

Last edited by theonlynameleft; 10-15-2011 at 09:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
theonlynameleft
Private First Class
Rep

***Someone from my work is getting an insurance quote and will let me know tonight or tomorrow if they can take it or not***

anyone else interested?
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
theonlynameleft
Private First Class
Rep

Even at $31K no one here is interested?

If you're getting the same car CPO from a dealer you're paying $36k+ and probably over 40,000KMs....
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 06:34 AM   #4
theonlynameleft
Private First Class
Rep

***Guy came to look at it today and loved it, coming back with his wife on saturday!

Fingers crossed guys pray for me that he takes it (he said he was going to look at another bmw (not sure what kind) but he said he will probably take mine seeing as the crazy low mileage for a 2008 (15,100KMs right now) and the transferrable warranty as well was a bonus for him))
Appreciate 0