BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
Pointerman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3

Car is being unloaded

My car is currently being unloaded... in San Diego? I thought all West Coast cars went to Port Hueneme? Looks like some deliveries go to San Diego? Do they then truck them to the prep center in the LA area or is there another prep center in San Diego? Either way, my car is likely on US soil now and will soon be in my hands.

This has been a painful wait. The M3 is on my short list of dream cars and I am having a hard time sleeping at night. Next dream car on the list is an Austin Martin. Will likely have to buy that used some time before I take the long dirt nap, but for now the M3 will do nicely. I turn 44 this year and I am NOT having a mid-life crisis (repeat over and over until you believe it).
Appreciate 0