BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

07-28-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
Riposte
Rep
Drives: Not a BMW (yet)

Advice on ED in 2012

I'm planning on getting an M3 ED in the summer 2012 (probably either July or September). I'm new to this forum and would appreciate any advice people can give about how far in advance I would need to place an order for a pickup in Munich?

Also, I have been reading that the M3 sedan is no longer being produced so by this time next year it will not be able to be ordered? Is that true?

And is there a new 2012 M3 coupe model coming out next year in time for summer?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^If you would like any assistance feel free to shoot us an email. Ryan's email address is below in my signature. Just make sure you let him know your a forum member so he knows to give you the discounted prices. Ryan is the Euro Delivery expert

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
EuroCarsOnline
Rep
Drives: BMW Individual M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riposte View Post
I'm planning on getting an M3 ED in the summer 2012 (probably either July or September). I'm new to this forum and would appreciate any advice people can give about how far in advance I would need to place an order for a pickup in Munich?

Also, I have been reading that the M3 sedan is no longer being produced so by this time next year it will not be able to be ordered? Is that true?

And is there a new 2012 M3 coupe model coming out next year in time for summer?

Thanks
Welcome to the forum! It's good to plan ahead. For a July pick up you may consider planning the trip two to three months in advance. You should plan in July at the latest for a September pick up. Germany is a popular destination in September.

September can be a little tricky when it comes to planning because this is when model year changes tend to occur with BMW. It's good to have an experienced pro in your corner. I've been with BMW since 1999.

You can call or email anytime.

Regards,
David

Ultimate Buying Power
BMWDavid@me.com
www.bmweco.com 202-262-2900
Call Joy for Vehicle Status 443-883-6925
Appreciate 0