BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

07-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
Gee-klaw
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 on order

1 month to wait!

It is a long story - and I won't bore you all with the gorey details!

However - I had been lusting after a 1M for ages. Had the 3rd UK order in and everything!

Anyway, when push came to shove the deals available on the M3 were sensational. At first I was reluctant, and I still have a little regret but I went ahead and ordered a new E92 M3.

As of today I only have a month to wait! My Z4MC went up for sale today ...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3025733.htm

It has taken me a month to get that ready. Removed suspension, brakes exhaust, strut brace, wheels etc etc.

Will miss the Z4MC - but boy I am so excited about the M3.The V8

Can I bore you with the 'spec? By way of explanation. I have done the whole lightweight HIGH PERFORMANCE car thing. I have enjoyed the Coupe. But I am ready to move on. I need sensible price, (bust that one!) I need engine/exhaust sound, speed, thrill, handling, gadgets (to make up for my past minimalism) and above all it has to put a BIG FAT SMILE on my face.

The controversial bit is the fact I am buying a Mineral White M3 with 18' wheels. I cant find a single picture of a car like that.

Does anyone else own a MW E92 LCI with 18 inch wheels?