BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-11-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
D[128i]T
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 128i MSport

Canadian Tire Car Care Products

Hey all!

I just received my new 2012 128i. Im super excited and its a blast to drive.

I live in Montreal and my car is Alpine White so it gets dirty quickly, especially with all the thunder storms whipping dirt and debris around.

I was wondering what Canadian Tire products are the safest to clean our cars? I see all types of brands out there from Meguiars, Mothers, armor all, etc. Which would be the best products/brands for cleaning the body exterior, mags, leather, carpet, and dash? Which brand is the best for protective sealant on the leather and dash.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
Kcc
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels with a turbo

I don't know much about CT product, but check out eshine.ca, if you are getting into nice and clean detailing...they are doing special now, order $150 products and receive free shipping. They do have alot of collection around Canadian online store.

Kcc