BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

Mporium BMW

06-24-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
bmxcamel
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F87 LCI, G01 m40i, E90 M3

Best place for fair deal on tires/install in SF?

Hi all--

I recently relocated up to SF, and after hitting numerous potholes my BRAND NEW tires have bubbles in the sidewalls.

I was wondering if anyone had advice on a good tire shop in or around the SF area? Looking for fair prices, and trustworthy service.

I'm also due for an oil change, but am not to the 15k mark on maintenance yet, so if anyone has recommendations for oil change shops that'd be awesome as well.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
rockstarm3
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: JEREZ BLACK E90 BMW M3 6MT

hands down...pacific tire outlet in milpitas...call ahead of time and tell him Vik sent you...Great place bro you will not be disappointed with tires or services
E90 M3 6MT| JEREZ BLACK (biiiaatcch to maintain) | 12mm Spacers Rear 15mm Front| M 6MT Aluminum Pedals| Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Valentine-1 Hardwire | Black Chrome Kidney & Side Gills| Environmental California License Plate
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
rockstarm3
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

for oil change go to dinan in campbell..
E90 M3 6MT| JEREZ BLACK (biiiaatcch to maintain) | 12mm Spacers Rear 15mm Front| M 6MT Aluminum Pedals| Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Valentine-1 Hardwire | Black Chrome Kidney & Side Gills| Environmental California License Plate
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2011, 03:10 AM   #4
bmxcamel
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F87 LCI, G01 m40i, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstarm3 View Post
hands down...pacific tire outlet in milpitas...call ahead of time and tell him Vik sent you...Great place bro you will not be disappointed with tires or services
Thanks for the info vik, anyone in particular I should talk to? Don't wanna rattle off a name to someone who doesn't know ya
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
rockstarm3
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

yep you can talk to Frank or Phil. Phil owns and manages the place, Frank runs the shop and will tell you tires like no ones business...real legit...

Tell em Vik with the M3. PM me your number and tell me when you going there and I will give him a call for you. I am about to get some Pilot super Sports put on from them, why dont we do a joint purchase deal? possibly get a cheaper price?
Appreciate 0