BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

04-23-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
mdrobc13
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Arrow Eisenmann e92 coupe SPORT exhaust for sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Gentlemen they say its so hard to say goodbye yet today I did so and parted with my 2008 e92 M3 Coupe. As a result I now have an Eisenmann exhaust (sport edition) in great condition which needs a new home. You've probably seen this exhaust all over the forums and it is one of the best ones out there for sound and also free flow through your M3's rear. Let me tell you it has the "right stuff" acoustically which will be music to your ears. Its been so to mine for the past 3 yrs and earned me countless complements from other including other M3 owners. Not too lound (get the Race edition or others for that) but just enough that its lets you know something "special" is back there.

Exhaust goes for $2600-3000 new but will sell it to a good owner for $1500 + shipping in the USA to your door. Mounts directly to factory mount points. Original e92 model exhaust so will need professional install to include cutting your exhaust and re-welding of the clamped pieces. No loss in compression or performance doing so...just was what the 1st versions of this exhaust had before bolt on was offered. Any good muffler shop can put it on...a 1/2 job at best. PM for questions or offers and pics. Paypal or certified funds accepted.

Check it out....
===============================================
Eisenmann has since 1988 been manufacturing top quality exhausts with full German TUV approval. Eisenmann systems feature an aggressive tone, and target the luxury European car owner who is proud of their car and want to be noticed.
The systems are made from 100% 304 stainless steel and are manufactured to OEM or better specification using Eisenmann's wide range of experience as an OEM exhaust manufacturer.

Eisenmann's engineers are responsible for designing the OEM systems seen on Porsche and AMG cars, and use this experience to design the best performance exhaust systems in the world. Eisenmann's performance exhausts are built by hand from start to finish to create an old world craftsmanship simply not available with other exhaust manufacturers.

Eisenmann's BMW E92 M3 exhaust system features 4x83mm Perforated tips, sport or race sound options, and Eisenmann's trademark tone for a deep sound at low RPM, and a true performance car scream at high RPM.

The Eisenmann Race performance offers a deep throaty exotic tone. This dyno proven system put down 16hp, and 11lb-ft of torque and is handmade in Germany.

SPORT-Version:

moving vehicle = 75 db
stationary vehicle = 92 db at 6.225 1/min
25% flow improvement over stock
weight of the muffler = apr. 21 kg

Attached Images

'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
romanvn106
Private