BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

03-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
RPMnorth
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5

RPMnorth Thursday Night meets

We are hoping to start out Thursday night meets soon as the weather is beginning to get warmer. A new road is being installed in front of our facility so it should be done just in time for the meets starting. I will let everyone know when the road is done and out first Thursday night meet will start early and will include a bar-b-q.

On another note we just signed up with sponsorship and hope to showcase some of our builds and the types of services that we offer here. We basically offer most things related to the engine, suspension and braking system of your vehicle. We do not do any bodywork at RPMnorth, we send all of that to Martino Auto Concepts, but we do offer a wide variety of mechanical work and performance work including software tuning in house. We can have your car tuned and turned around in the same day instead of the usual 3 day minimum turnaround.

I hope to see a lot of you this spring and if you need any quotes on anything, please don't hesitate to call. I will be posting all of our commercial ads in the sponsorship section.

Thanks-
-Craig
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Great to have you guys on the site... I was at your shop about 2 years ago after I installed some springs on my M3 and you did an alignment for me. Nice shop you have. I just ordered a new M3 and will be dropping it slightly on some springs so I'm sure I'll be back again for another alignment.
      03-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
RPMnorth
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
Great to have you guys on the site... I was at your shop about 2 years ago after I installed some springs on my M3 and you did an alignment for me. Nice shop you have. I just ordered a new M3 and will be dropping it slightly on some springs so I'm sure I'll be back again for another alignment.
We will be looking forward to seeing you again. We just updated our alignment machine with the latest software release and we also have scales now for those customers that have coil-overs and want corner balancing too.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
slalomfever
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nardo Grey F80

see you soon Craig
Appreciate 0