BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

02-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
Ryboy98
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe

SUP M3ers! Update...

Hey people! Just wanted to pop in and say "what up?" Haven't been on in seems like forever! I told you guys I fall off the face of the earth during the winter and spring! :P You guys thought I was kidding! Well there is a lul in the snow so the boarding weeks and weekends have slowed as well. At the same time my daughter's Taekwondo season has come back in full swing so my time at home is limited.

Hope everyone is doing well! Those of you who found out about my history and wished us well, WE appreciate it very much. We try to spend the time now enjoying what was almost cut short. Hence the months of travel at a time.

All is well here the car is still running like a champ! I don't get to put too many miles on it, it is TRUELY a weekend or one or two day a month car lately. Or maybe comes out when I need to take down a buddy or a cocky young adult in a vette, camaro or mustang. But when it sees the sun it is too much fun. I still encourage those that can afford to do an S/C car...do it! Whether it be the Gintani, ESS, AA or whatever you feel comfortable with. Those with a S/C kit I'm sure will all agree that this car SHOULD come with more than 414HP. I'm not saying it wasn't fun to drive when it is stock BUT! With a S/C kit on it it is definitely leaps and bounds closer to the "Ultimate driving machine"

I still haven't had time to order or even think about lightweight wheels and sticky tires. My year is basically lived out of town until mid summer then when I get my "time" back I get an itch of some sort to mod cars I.E. the S/C last year. So maybe this summer I'll keep my focus on the M. Haven't had any issues with my car other than that rear brake bulb that is STILL out, haven't even replaced that. Anyway, I apologize to those who PM me, I'm just never around. I'll have to read some history tonight to try to get caught up with what's been going on. Take care people! Miss ya'll! really I do. :P

Live life guys and smile! makes for a better world! Peace! :P

Ry

*SOLD 3/2012 *2009 AW 6MT E92 M3 Gintani S/C Stage 2+ 606 WHP, 392TQ SAE Dynojet 93 Pump, Gintani cat-less x-pipe, Gintani Race rear.
DPE SP-C16 20x9F, 20x10.5R Toyo T1R 255/30/20F 305/25/20R
Appreciate 0