BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

BPM

01-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
BBCar
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: RDX

West Coast dealership that you'd recommend?

Hi Guys/Girls,

I'm planning to pull the trigger very soon on an M3 coupe. Was wondering if there's any specific sales or dealership in Greater Vancouver Area that any of you would recommend? I do have the option of importing a brand new vehicle from the US, but if I can get anything within ~10k of the US price range in Vancouver, I'm sold (save the trouble of importing, although i could easily have that all done smoothly for relatively small fee)! So I'm looking specifically for any dealership you've had the pleasant experience of negotiating prices (10k above US price would place Cdn price at near invoice I believe). I'm open to purchasing the vehicle from other places within BC or even from Alberta.

Your help is much appreciated! I look forward to your recommendations.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
Chowster
E60_to_E90
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

E92 M3s are in high demand in the Vancouver area. With limited production allocation and an abundance of buyers, many dealers are unwilling to discount heavily as they can sell at a lesser discount (or even at MSRP) to the cash buyer standing right behind you (literally). So importing a US car (purchased at invoice) may make sense.

Don't forget the 6.1% import duty when comparing the differences between buying in the US or Canada.

PM me and I can let you know who my guy is at Brian Jessel. He was generous with my E90, but couldn't be as aggressive on my friend's E92 quote for the above reasons.
Appreciate 0