BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

01-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3

trade performance wheel and trim for m3 wheel and trim

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
closing this thread due to the retard that keeps posting below.

Last edited by illirep; 02-22-2011 at 08:55 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
mastek
e36s54, e70x5d
United_States
Rep
Drives: slow

I can sell my OE Steering Wheel for $300-$350
And buy a new one for $550
That's a $200 difference for a BRAND NEW one.
So for a used one the difference should be less, no?
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastek View Post
I can sell my OE Steering Wheel for $300-$350
And buy a new one for $550
That's a $200 difference for a BRAND NEW one.
So for a used one the difference should be less, no?
If you can buy a new performance one for only $550, then yes. But the reality is a new one is $565, the trim is $65, and shipping and handling is $39.95. And if you live in MD, add another 6.5% for sales tax on top of that.

This wheel cost me $670 out the door and will cost anyone else the same or more!! The fact that I'm offering a trade of my 5 day old (still in 100% new condition with original box, packaging and receipt) for a used wheel, should be incentive to shell out out a few hundred, as opposed to spending $670 and then have to hope you can sell your wheel for $300 to $350.

Bill
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #4
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #6
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #7
isugoo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Why are you keep making new threads?
Just use one thread instead of making new ones please.

PAST: F80 M3 ZCP | 911.1 C2S | F10 M5 ZCP | E70 X5M | E90 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #8
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

B/c each thread is different. One is for trade. One is for sale of just wheel. One if for sale of wheel and trim.

I do it because each time I list something, I get 8 pm's askign to part, or asking to buy together. So I list different scenarios to reduce the 50 different questions.

Don't open them if you have a problem with it.

By the way, thanks for the bump
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #9
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #10
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
Why are you keep making new threads?
Just use one thread instead of making new ones please.
The answer is simple:

His product is overpriced and since it doesn't sell, he keeps bumping his threads, which causes them to be overfilled with "bump" statements for pages...this leads him to believe that making a new thread will actually get the steering wheel sold/traded.

Since he posted this wheel up weeks ago, like 10 similar steering wheels have sold for much better pricing, but he doesn't get the point because he believes he's got a hot commodity. Even my performance wheel with LED's sold in a matter of 4 days and I did not lose a cent, contrary to what the OP said would happen lol
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 10:24 PM   #11
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
The answer is simple:

His product is overpriced and since it doesn't sell, he keeps bumping his threads, which causes them to be overfilled with "bump" statements for pages...this leads him to believe that making a new thread will actually get the steering wheel sold/traded.

Since he posted this wheel up weeks ago, like 10 similar steering wheels have sold for much better pricing, but he doesn't get the point because he believes he's got a hot commodity. Even my performance wheel with LED's sold in a matter of 4 days and I did not lose a cent, contrary to what the OP said would happen lol
Free bump. Thanks tool bag. Say what you want. You lost money but you have too much pride to admit it. Sorry i'm not desperate. Someone will pay a fair price
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #12
isugoo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
The answer is simple:

Just ignore this guy. He's pretty annoying guy.
I'm sure he will get warning from moderator sooner or later.

PS- Yes, free bump for you. Don't have to thank me.

PAST: F80 M3 ZCP | 911.1 C2S | F10 M5 ZCP | E70 X5M | E90 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 06:36 AM   #13
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by illirep View Post
Free bump. Thanks tool bag. Say what you want. You lost money but you have too much pride to admit it. Sorry i'm not desperate. Someone will pay a fair price
bought it for $850 and sold it for $850...and if you're feeling a little insecure, you may ask 916sp (new owner). I don't have or feel the need to prove anything to you, but since you inquired in my other thread, I figured I would update you

Good luck, but at such prices, I predict this thing will be around for much longer. Free bump! You will need it!
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 06:42 AM   #14
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
Just ignore this guy. He's pretty annoying guy.
I'm sure he will get warning from moderator sooner or later.

PS- Yes, free bump for you. Don't have to thank me.
You certainly don't know me too well or read around my posts. I'm actually a very honest and supportive person, and every thread I go to I try to provide as much useful information as possible in order to help others.

What happened with the OP is that we spent a full day negotiating because I was going to buy this wheel - he wanted me to overpay when other similar wheels were simply selling for less. He said he would "think" about my offer, and 3 hours later when he finally accepted it, I had already purchased another wheel (yet another better deal than his), so he literally went nuts and starting sending me PM's full of profane words and calling me names. He surely is very immature and does not know how to do business. I decided to ignore that and move on, but he took it a step further and decided to hijack a sale thread I had, attempting to give me a bad reputation, simply because I didn't buy his overpriced wheel...but then again I don't have to prove anything to you either.

Another very well needed free bump for OP. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #15
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You certainly don't know me too well or read around my posts. I'm actually a very honest and supportive person, and every thread I go to I try to provide as much useful information as possible in order to help others.

What happened with the OP is that we spent a full day negotiating because I was going to buy this wheel - he wanted me to overpay when other similar wheels were simply selling for less. He said he would "think" about my offer, and 3 hours later when he finally accepted it, I had already purchased another wheel (yet another better deal than his), so he literally went nuts and starting sending me PM's full of profane words and calling me names. He surely is very immature and does not know how to do business. I decided to ignore that and move on, but he took it a step further and decided to hijack a sale thread I had, attempting to give me a bad reputation, simply because I didn't buy his overpriced wheel...but then again I don't have to prove anything to you either.

Your claims are certainly represented by my feedback compared to yours. I called you a bullshitter and said that you were un-f'in believable- really offensive stuff there. Then I busted your balls when I saw that the wheel, which you bought at the same time you were negotiating with me for 3 hours over a measly $20, was back up for sale. I wasn't sabotaging your thread. I thought you were a di#$ for what you did. And I let you know it. And I'll say it again. You are a di$#.

You f'ed me over, not the other way around.

By the way, if you paid $850, and sold it for $850, you lost 3% in paypal fees plus shipping. So you lost money.

Thanks for the bumps.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #16
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Haha I love it! You think you're wise, but you only "think"...yet you have proven to be a stupid and immature kid once again. Ever heard of paypal "gift"? I did not lose a cent

Even though i don't have to prove squat to you, when I get home I could take a screen shot if so you wish

Oh by the way, did you see the other "obsolete" electronic wheel that was posted like 2 days ago and sold instantly?!? Lol probably not since it sold so fast.

Listen dumb f*ck, when you're trying to sell something that's abundant, you must set your price close to, equal to, or lower than the others available, instead of trying to convince people that yours is worth more because you had it for "only 5 days"...another seller sold one with 500 miles on it for much less than you're asking. 5 days old, 1 day old, or 2 hours old, it's still used. It's basic economic principles of supply and demand.

Good luck!

Quote:
Quote:

Your claims are certainly represented by my feedback compared to yours. I called you a bullshitter and said that you were un-f'in believable- really offensive stuff there. Then I busted your balls when I saw that the wheel, which you bought at the same time you were negotiating with me for 3 hours over a measly $20, was back up for sale. I wasn't sabotaging your thread. I thought you were a di#$ for what you did. And I let you know it. And I'll say it again. You are a di$#.

You f'ed me over, not the other way around.

By the way, if you paid $850, and sold it for $850, you lost 3% in paypal fees plus shipping. So you lost money.

Thanks for the bumps.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #17
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Nice feedback rating. I obviously need your selling advice. Sorry that your mommy didn't love you enough as child. Must be compensating for the fact that you are are a complete tool by exerting your online tough guy persona here.
Great job buddy, you lowballed a desperate seller and were able to resell it for the same price a few days later. You should open a retail shop bc you clearly have a talent.

Quote:
Haha I love it! You think you're wise, but you only "think"...yet you have proven to be a stupid and immature kid once again. Ever heard of paypal "gift"? I did not lose a cent

Even though i don't have to prove squat to you, when I get home I could take a screen shot if so you wish

Oh by the way, did you see the other "obsolete" electronic wheel that was posted like 2 days ago and sold instantly?!? Lol probably not since it sold so fast.

Listen dumb f*ck, when you're trying to sell something that's abundant, you must set your price close to, equal to, or lower than the others available, instead of trying to convince people that yours is worth more because you had it for "only 5 days"...another seller sold one with 500 miles on it for much less than you're asking. 5 days old, 1 day old, or 2 hours old, it's still used. It's basic economic principles of supply and demand.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #18
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Lol hahaha do you read the things you type?!? You are hilarious man! Has it ever occurred to you that people don't always come on these forums to sell things?!? Maybe that's why I only have 1 feedback rating on here, because guess what? I have only posted 1 item for sale, and that was the steering wheel that sold before yours!

I have a great 100% positive feedback history on eBay and other forums, but I don't have the "little penis syndrome" you seem to be suffering from so I have no need to bring it up.

By the way, I think I'll just follow advice from those sending me PM's suggesting I ignore you...apparently half of this forum is fed up with you and your stupid/immature ways. Any time spent typing to you is time wasted.

Good luck selling your overpriced wheel!

Quote:
Nice feedback rating. I obviously need your selling advice. Sorry that your mommy didn't love you enough as child. Must be compensating for the fact that you are are a complete tool by exerting your online tough guy persona here.
Great job buddy, you lowballed a desperate seller and were able to resell it for the same price a few days later. You should open a retail shop bc you clearly have a talent.

Quote:

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2011, 11:38 AM   #19
kmarei
Major General
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2011, 07:17 AM   #20
jimmylimmy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 'charged VXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
does that have the paddle cutouts? which airbag?

glws OP
Appreciate 0