BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

05-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #1
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E9x M3

Anyones job hiring?

Hey fellas, sorry if this is slightly off topic from m3's. just throwing it out there to see if anyone is hiring. Right now I do freelance video editing and some graphics work. Ive been freelancing for about the last 2 years and have been successful thus far. At the same time I have been thinking of a full time job or career change, and have been sending my resume to many places in NJ/NY, and almost never hear back from anyone. Ive found monster and career builder to be loaded with scams, or schools posing as employers then luring you to "go back to school". I'm not looking for a handout or anything, just wondering if anyone is actually hiring, or if anyone knows of a different job site to offer?
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
335ny
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

did you check out the major agencies in ny, lots of them have in house edit shops. google ny agencies, Im sure youll find something, theyre always looking for freelancers.
good luck