BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

funny poser

i was driving down I-5 yesterday morning and had cruise set in the low 70's when noticed a white explorer that i thought could be a state patrol. i backed it off some and sure enough it was. he comes up behind and passes and gets a little ways ahead. just then a 330 missing its rear bumper and carrying 4 people pulls up next to me and wants to race takes off and backs off next to me again. yeah right not a chance. i roll down my window and point saying "thats a cop you dummies." they must of thought i was pointing to get them to race and they took off again. then they notice the statey and slow way down and get along side him and at the next exit try to evade with a quick off ramp. the cop slams on his brakes makes the exit and pulls them over. i thought it was hillarious. i wasnt gonna race these dorks anyway and they got pulled over. sorry about the title dont know how to change a mispelling there supposed to be funny poser.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|

Last edited by 1MOREMOD; 03-14-2010 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: misspelled
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
MikeG_C63_AMG
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Eurocharged C63 AMG

EPIC Fail for the 330
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
Suprane
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M3 E90

Hilarious.
Cant tell you how many times when... my V1 goes off..making me slow down and some dumbass behind me gets irritated and blows by my left only to see him getting pulled over a min later.. I almost want to wave to him when I pass by.....classic.
      06-20-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
The_BatBoy_187
Private
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 DCT

looool same thing happened with a camaro SS when i smoked him on a roll the first time ...we continued to a stop light, where he was revving as i was laughing my ass off since evry1 with me kept saying "u cant kill american muscle!" as i was laughing, i couldn't help but notice he was using his cellphone, and a 100% window tint (which is illegal in my country) and, to start a "rematch" he went past the red traffic light eventhough the traffic jam was very small, he still looked stupid...because there was a cop just 7 meters away from him waiting for him at the right side of the intersection(he went left) and BAM! Camaro got busted as all the lights went green, we pulled next to his busted ass and revved and laughed! only to get busted for ABOUT to race a corvette 30 mins later still a funny xperience though! :P