BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
KeithLM
Proud 1er
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Crimson/Coral 135i

Stett Performance FMIC

I've been lax in posting this, and for that I apologize. Stett Performance has produced an FMIC for the 135i and I had it installed late last year.

I haven't driven the car on track yet to see if there's a difference, and I also don't have a tune yet so I doubt I'll detect much. It's a very nice looking intercooler and is the same core as his 335i model, so it should provide similar performance.

I didn't install this myself, but it looked like a pain. As I understand it there's one piece that needs to be cut to make this fit, but it's some minor piece that is fairly cheap to replace if you want to return to stock.

Here's the link, and in the interest of full disclosure that is my car there, he used it to fit the part, and I got a discount. But I don't work for Stett and I don't get anything for this.

I've recently moved my photos to Google's web albums. Photos can be found here, here, and here.
Appreciate 0