ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
twotacos
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Zippy

New user here, need advice on searching for a Z4M.

Hey,

I've been lurking for a bit and I'm actually ready to buy a Z4M Roadster (Coupe would be awesome, but out of my price range).

I'm looking for an Interlagos Blue 2006+ Z4M, preferably off-lease, preferably CPO'd. If any of you can give me any direction on how I can score one of these beauties at a price point of preferably between 25,000 to 30,000, I am all ears. I'm seeing threads about off lease Z4M's being sold at auction in the low to high 20's with about 20-30,000 miles on the clock, but I realize they may not be CPO'd.

Any advice or pointers would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
VitaminT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Most of the CPO cars in my area are listing for $33k-36k. I just got my 06 M Roadster with 13,500 miles, nav, heated seats, extended leather, premium pak for $30,500. Good deal or bad deal, not real sure, probably not the best but it had all the options I wanted, extended maintenance plan and was MINT. Mine Stickered for $61k.

If you are not picky about the options, will accept a bit higher miles like 30k I think you can find one non-CPO for $27k or so. I would think that most CPO cars are still just over $30k negotiated price.
Appreciate 0