BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

March Specials and Free Dodo Juice Supernatural Giveaway!

March Specials at www.DetailedImage.com

Special #1 - Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel ONLY $11.99, regularly $17.99
This is the premium drying towel that is super absorbent and paint safe. It utilizes the waffle weave pattern and thick fibers to hold up to ten times it's weight when dry. Best of all it's totally paint safe with the ultra soft fibers and silk edging. If you want to dry your paint quickly while not adding any ultra fine swirls this towel is a must have!

Special #2 - Menzerna Full Molecular Jacket (FMJ) SAVE $10
16oz kit $29.99, regularly $39.99 / 32oz bottle $39.99, regularly $49.99
The Menzerna FMJ has always been one of our favorite sealants at Detailed Image. It applies so unbelievably easy you can't help but be impressed. However it doesn't stop there, the FMJ has a deep gloss that is only rivaled by rich carnauba waxes, while it offers substantially more protection. Now is the time to stock up!

Contest

FREE DODO JUICE SUPERNATURAL V2 Wax
If you want to have one of the best car waxes ever created then you need to enter our totally FREE contest for the Dodo Juice Supernatrual v2 Wax. Entering only takes about 1 - 2 minutes and we will pick a winner on 3/31/09. Enter here and you could get this amazing wax!

Upcoming Newsletter
Be on the lookout for our Going Green newsletter. We'll have some updates about Detailed Image and some more products on sale! If you haven't subscribed to our newsletter you can do so by creating an account (if you haven't already) and then checking yes on the newsletter option. Signing up will keep you up to date with all our promotions and there are exclusive deals for subscribers as well.

If you have any questions or if you would like any recommendations to help you improve your detailing routine please let me know. Thank you for reading!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Only one more day left to take advantage of these March Specials! Also don't forget to enter in our free contest to win the Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax (Reg $130). All the details and links are listed above or you can ask me if you have questions.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0