BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-05-2023, 10:48 PM   #1
jd223
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

2011 E92 M3 ZCP 6Speed AW

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Here is a very clean 2011 E92 M3 6 Speed Competition package that is bone stock with about 80,214 miles for sale. I originally bought the car off another member here by the name of Steven. Car is located in San Diego, California. This car was my dream spec M3 and I purchased the car in Irvine California on July 4th, 2021. I originally purchased the car with about 71k miles and drove 5k miles per year since I owned the car. It is a looker everywhere I go. If you’re looking for a clean unmolested M3 with 6 speed, look no further! Clutch still grabs strong. Car is unmodified as far as performance, tune, and exhaust. It is tastefully modified with some carbon bits here and there.

Details:
* 2011.5 E92 M3 Competition package 6 Speed manual
* California car
* Clean title and in hand
* Smogged and registered as of 2/2024

Factory Options:

– Exterior Color: Alpine White
– Interior Color: Fox Red Novillo Leather
– ZCP Competition Package
– Convenience Package
– Premium Package 2
– Carbon Fiber Roof
– ZCP 19Χ9 ET31 Style 359 wheels – front
– ZCP 19Χ10 ET25 Style 359 wheels – rear
– Shadowline exterior trim

Modifications:

Exterior:
– BayOptiks Custom Headlights with Round Rings, LCI Beauty Corner Piece, LED signal bulbs
– IND Gloss Black M3 Badge
– BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler (PN: 51622159805)
– BMW M Performance Blackout Kidney Grills (PN: 51712155451450)
– Pom Performance GTS Carbon Fiber Front Lip
– Macht Schnell 10mm Front Spacers
– Turner Motorsport 10mm Rear Spacers
– Wheels Powder Coat – Ultra-Black Chrome by Prismatic Powders

Interior:
– BMW F10 M5 Leather Illuminated Shift Knob (PN: 25112284205)
– IND Red Start/Stop Button
– BMW M Performance Aluminum Pedals (PN: 35002213213)
– BMW M LED Door Light Projectors
– LED Interior lights (SuperBrightLEDs)
– Llumar Formula One Pinnacle 30% Tint
– Llumar Air 80 Windshield Tint

***Engine, Exhaust, Suspension, and Wheels are all STOCK.

Maintenance/Service under previous ownership:

– 60,094 mi – Passed SMOG Check
– 60,239 mi – Oil change (BMW 10W60 M TwinPower Turbo Engine Oil), Mahle filter, drained and refilled power steering fluid (Pentosin CHF11S)
– 60,286 mi – Transmission fluid change (Febi 40580 75W-80 Gear Oil), new drain plugs
– 60,286 mi – Differential fluid change (Castrol Syntrax Limited Slip 75W-140) new drain and fill plugs
– 62,780 mi – New brake pads front and rear (StopTech Performance Street), new wear sensors, new caliper pin boots and retaining springs, replaced brake fluid.
– 65,447 mi – Oil change (Castrol EDGE TWS 10W60), Mahle filter, new drain plug bolts.
– 70,353 mi – Oil change (Castrol EDGE TWS 10W60), Mahle filter, new drain plug bolts.
– 70,353 mi – Replaced Spark Plugs (NGK LKR8AP/4471), cleaned engine air filter, topped coolant

Detailing:

This is the detailing process I did twice throughout my ownership of this car. Once on 10/14/2018 and again on 3/18/2020.

1. Full decontamination wash with OG Decon Soap, CarPro Iron X, and clay bar.
2. Single step polish with Sonax Perfect Finish and Rupes Yellow Foam Pads.
3. Jescar Powerlock+ (1 coat) and Collinite 845 (2 coats).
4. Windshield sealed with Griots Glass Sealant or Angelwax H2GO.
5. Wheels coated with Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour
6. Maintenance wash one week later and topped with P&S Bead Maker.

Maintenance/Service under my ownership: (Everything was done at SD Garage shop of Escondido)
1. Changed the oil at 75k miles using Castrol Edge TWS 10W/60 with Mahle filter.
2. Changed oil at 80k miles using Redline 5W/50 with Mahle filter.
3. Replaced Bayoptik bulbs that went out with new ones.
4. Alignment done to factory settings at SD Garage.
5. Brake flush on all 4 calipers using OEM Fluids.
6. Brand new OEM Battery was put in.
7. Changed the Air Filter to a K&N filter drop in filter.

Notes:
1. The front bumper seemed to be resprayed by the previous owner. The color does match but you can tell. There are few rock chips here and there in the front. Also, there is a scratch on the hood only noticeable if you get close.
2. I had someone vandalize my front lip and bumper. I had to take the front carbon lip off but the front bumper is repaired and paint matched by Bumper time (pic of the damage and receipt to prove).
3. There are some blemishes here and there. Tiny dents but nothing too serious. The biggest is a scratch by the passenger rear bumper part in the pictures.
4. I was advised that the ROD bearings were not done so I assume it is still original. TA are unknown. I always let the car warm up and keep RPM’s below 3k.

This car was meticulously maintained and washed and kept either in the garage most of the time or outside with a car cover on. Never has it seen a track day or abuse of the vehicle. The reason for sale is because I don’t drive the car anymore and it is taking up space. I would love to keep the car but no point if I do not drive it. Someone can enjoy this beautiful machine and have fun!

I am asking for $35,000 OBO. I am open to offers but please don’t try and lowball with a ridiculous offer. No trades. Test drives only with verified funds.

Appreciate 0
      10-06-2023, 09:18 PM   #2
e90sood
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 335i

Rods done?
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2023, 04:18 PM   #3
jd223
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Yes, Brand new Bearings/mounts/gaskets and TA's are in. Pending sale though.
Appreciate 0