BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

08-02-2022, 07:29 PM   #1
idonotmatch
Private
Rep
Drives: 2002 M5

FS: 2002 M3 Coupe (TiAG / Black) - 108K Miles - 6MT - $22,000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 22,000.00

Item Interest
For Sale:

I purchased the car about a year ago, but am now in need of something with four doors.

Purchased the car from MD, prior to the owner in MD the car was out in Ohio. I’ve put about 2K miles on the car since I’ve had it without any issues. Not a showcar by any means, but a very strong example that I don’t ever hesitate to drive. 1 out of the big 3 addressed. Clutch overhauled recently with OEM pieces. Happy to provide additional pictures for anyone that's interested.

The car is an OEM 6MT 2002 M3 Coupe in TiAG with a black interior. Close to stock (minus the Alpine headunit) and ~108K miles on it. Clean title, with clean Carfax in-hand.

Asking $22,000 firm. Located in Winston Salem, NC. No trades - thanks!

Good:
*Clutch, flywheel, throwout bearing, slave cylinder, clutch release arm replaced with OEM parts @ 106K Miles
* Fuel pump replaced with OEM @ 106K Miles
* VANOS overhauled (Coil, seals, oil pump) with Beisan parts @ 106K miles
* Rear pinion seal, engine valve cover, engine block breather replaced with OEM @ 106K Miles. All the work above was completed at Premier AutoWerks in MD
* Interior leather in great condition for its age. Some TLC could be used on the back seats but didn’t impact my use
* New OEM amber turn signals
* New OEM radiator included, but has not been installed
* Plan on changing the oil in the next few weeks – will have this done before delivering the car – along with a Blackstone test

Needs work:
* Headliner and columns need to be rewrapped. The original fabric is sagging
* Mirrors should be replaced
* Comes with snow tires on OEM 18s that should be replaced. Had been planning on swapping in new wheels, but never got to it.
* Driver side door has a 3-inch scratch on it
* One sign of rust in the trunk area (pictured)
* Trunk lid handle has broken off a couple of the screws, will need to be fixed
* Subframe and RB have not been addressed
* Comes with one key
* Pitting in the interior trim pieces. Some rubber pieces on the exterior should be replaced

All pics can be found here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1rxFFLWM5W4ht4qF6

Attached Images

Appreciate 0