BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-31-2020, 01:10 PM   #1
IEATV8S
Private
Rep
Drives: BAD ASS

2010 bmw 135i convertible

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,000.00

Item Interest
2010 BMW 135i
69000 miles
new oem top 1 year ago ( spent 5 grand )

Rolled rear fenders and new oem paint job 1 year ago ( spent 6 grand ) Its flawless and i have not really driven it since it came out. The stress that comes with a new paint job. lol havent even put the emblems on yet.

Interior is amazing

MODS

Passanger side relocated intakes vrsf

7" vrsf intercooler ( believe its the race version )

3" vrsf version 1 downpipes

If i remember right its a berk street axle back exhaust. Sounds great no drone and opens up like a savage when you get on it.

Will include cell phone and mhd license. I purchased all the maps.

Also will include the transmission tune. running stock right now because i had just done the level 10 clutches and electronics aka megatronics. requires 3k mile break in and i just have not driven the car much due to work.

Turbos are modded with billet wheels and i dont recall the specs. was one of the first mods i did.

I have the vrsf downpipe fix but have yet to install it.

hks blow off valve and charge pipe

Index 12 injectors ( preventative maintenance )

new oem water pump at 60k ( preventative maintenance )

new oem HPFP at 60k ( preventative maintenance )

running on stock pump with stage 2+ 93 oct tune.
still runs with hellcats and smokes 392s easly. when i had the stage 2 pump in i would wald hellcats and z06 vetts but the pump took a crap and im not keeping the car so stock went back in.

New coil packs and 1 step cooler plugs 2k miles ago

smoked head and tail lights. ( its an overlay in case you want to peal them off.

New battery

titanium extended wheel stud conversion

Msport lsd so you can throw down fat stripes

on youtube if you search " 135i e88 e82 mhd bmw. back yard 5 star auto las vegas " there is a video ripping it. and on that channel theres a video of me racing a hennessey built camaro.

Stock downpipes are included.

Cons

so here is the deal with the mismatch wheels. The rear bbs were on my trailer with the front vmr wheels and the trailer got stolen. this happened when the car was in paint thankfully. i have all 4 of the oem wheels with no tires that come with it too. i just dont want to go spend another 3-5 grand on wheels to sell it for the loss i am about to take anyways.

The belly pan flew off a long time ago and i never got a new one.

The service light is on. Maintenance is up to date but i never reset them because you have to load the stock tune, clear them, then load the tune back on and i just have not made time.

tpms is in the trunk. i was running 3 different wheels here and there and wasnt trying to purchase all that.

Thats about all i can think about right now. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a dm.

Im only asking 15k and im sure you all can tell i have more into it then that.
Clean title in my name with release from carmax financial.

Just found out i dont know how to load the pictures so just message me and i will send them. Checkpointracing@aol.com

Attached Images

Last edited by IEATV8S; 01-01-2021 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: forgot a couple things.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2020, 02:29 PM   #2
..Rush..
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E88

The convertible top looks good.
Did you have it redone, or did you just not put the top down?
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2020, 06:27 PM   #3
IEATV8S
Private
Rep
Drives: BAD ASS

I live in vegas and had it outside for a couple years because of lack of room. The sun took its toll on the paint and top so i redid them both. the top was ordered from germany and had to wait 2 months. as you can see in the picture its not strait black. i forget what they call it. just selling it because i dont have space for it again so its been in the elements for a couple months. I would rather sell it before the summer sun hits. let someone else enjoy it so i can get back on my supra and the m5 im building now.
Appreciate 1
..Rush..973.50