EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

06-15-2020, 04:02 AM   #1
bsmf8x
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

trade LCI tail-lights for Pre-LCI tail lights F82/F83

This may be a long shot but I have an F82 coupe with mint pre-LCI tail lights and I'll pay you cash to swap your LCI tails with me.

Located in NYC/Long Island but willing to meet anywhere in NY/NJ/CT/PA/VA.

Got a couple shops near me that are willing to do the swap in one day for a reasonable price that I'll obviously pay, you just gotta come for the day.

If any of you swapped your lights out with LCI and now want the pre-LCI's bc you're parting out, you like how the pre-LCI looks or for whatever reason want to switch out and get paid to do so PM me. Not looking to spend a crazy amount but something reasonable as I can just buy them for like 1k or even less used.

If you wanna wait a few months I'm fine with that too, no rush. PM me.

If you have 2018+ LCI adaptive headlights I have pre-LCI lights (full adaptive LED) and we can figure something out for that as well but that's probably an even bigger long shot. Anyways, PM's are open in case someone wants to do a swap for whatever reason with cash from me to you.
Appreciate 0