BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

BPM

04-10-2020, 06:06 PM   #1
bwright2145
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 M3

FS: S65 Throttle Actuators

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey guys! Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Selling a pair of throttle body actuators with 63k miles on them. Asking for USD 150 for the pair, plus whatever shipping costs. I replaced them as a precautionary measure when I was replacing my water pump & thermostat. I was already going to be under the hood and figured why not

Personally, I would not put them on my car as a long-term solution, but they might be good in a pinch if one of yours goes out and you need time to get some new ones. Or maybe you're into rebuilding them? Knock yourself out

PM me if you're interested. I think we all know what they look like, but if you want, I can send some pics.

Cheers!

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2020, 09:30 AM   #2
bwright2145
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 M3

Bump

Feel free to shoot me an offer, price is not firm. Not sure what the value is of used, working (for now) actuators.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0