Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

05-24-2019, 05:45 PM   #1
Alextv200
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 F82; 2019 330i G30

Rolloface

Hey everyone!
I've just recently gotten myself a 2019 F82, and I've got quite a lot planned out for the future! I've been thinking about converting to a big brake kit for some time now, and I'm considering companies like Rolloface, StopTech, AP Racing, etc., but I don't know much about any of these companies and their products (or if there's something better out there somewhere), but any and all reviews, recommendations, and etc. would be wonderfully appreciated!

Secondly, I do want to mention that in my research on Rolloface, and any other brands, that I'm unsure on which size kits to buy, where to buy replacement parts, etc. Info on these would be good to know!

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2019, 11:06 AM   #2
M3SQRD
Major General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3,G20 330ix,F22 240iX,F82

What’s your reasoning for needing an aftermarket brake kit? Based on your questions (and mentioning/considering Rolloface), it sounds like you’re after looks over performance? The stock brake setup is more than adequate for the street and, with the correct pads, fluid and brake lines, an ok setup for the track. If you’re not tracking the car then there’s no need to switch to an aftermarket brake setup. However, if you’re looking to improve performance on track then you’d want to consider the Essex/AP Racing Pro5000R, Brembo GTS and ST Trophy brake kits. Rolloface is not something you’d install if you’re looking to improve performance over the stock setup and/or, IMO, use on the track.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #3
Alextv200
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 F82; 2019 330i G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
What’s your reasoning for needing an aftermarket brake kit? Based on your questions (and mentioning/considering Rolloface), it sounds like you’re after looks over performance? The stock brake setup is more than adequate for the street and, with the correct pads, fluid and brake lines, an ok setup for the track. If you’re not tracking the car then there’s no need to switch to an aftermarket brake setup. However, if you’re looking to improve performance on track then you’d want to consider the Essex/AP Racing Pro5000R, Brembo GTS and ST Trophy brake kits. Rolloface is not something you’d install if you’re looking to improve performance over the stock setup and/or, IMO, use on the track.
Oh, I never really considered that lol. Let me reconsider my choices now that I think about it...
Appreciate 0