BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-08-2018, 01:41 AM   #1
DanMpower
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3s and a Red VW

FS: 2011 E92 M3 Space Grey ZCP DCT 59k miles SOCAL

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my 2011 Competition Package E92 M3, finished in Space Grey with black Novillo leather. DCT transmission. 59k miles.

Options are Technology Package, Premium Package, and Competition Package.

Very well maintained, ZERO accidents. Clean CarFax and Autocheck. California car its whole life. All original paint with original panels. Front has a clear bra applied since new. The car is in overall fantastic shape for the age. Non-smoker.

The previous owner transferred the extended warranty to my name which expires in December. Zero issues with the car and it runs ABSOLUTELY perfect, you bet if I found any issues I would have it addressed before the warranty expires.

No dings or dents on the body, the paint shows extremely well.

I love this car and I haven't had it for very long but the ONLY reason I'm selling is that I want to get an Alpine White or Melbourne Red instead. Open to trades if you have what I want, willing to add money on top for the right specimen.

I have the clean title in my name and possession, the car is smogged and ready for its new owner. Asking $30,000.

Two key fobs, new OEM floor mats, owners manuals, and OEM BMW sunshade included in the sale.

I added a few M-Performance cosmetic parts and M-Performance exhaust last month but they have since been removed (for my next car) and the car will be sold 100 percent factory spec as shown in the photos.

Last edited by DanMpower; 11-10-2018 at 01:19 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2018, 01:58 AM   #2
DanMpower
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3s and a Red VW

A PPI could be done as well for you out of state buyers.

Last edited by DanMpower; 11-08-2018 at 02:08 AM..
Appreciate 0