GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

11-17-2017, 10:26 AM   #1
vividracing
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

▀■▀■ Vivid Racing Presents ANRKY Wheels - Perfectionism Defined & No Expense Spared

ANRKY's MANIFESTO said:

We come from a long line of automotive enthusiasts and we are admirers of all things mechanical.

Decades of study and behind-the-scenes participation in all aspects of the empire has guided us to an intense appreciation of the absolute best craftsmanship, quality, design, engineering, and manufacturing.

It’s this obsession that has driven us to disturb the status quo.

This obsession that has driven us to partner with only those who share our passion and compulsion for perfection.

There exists a plateau; a stagnation of fresh vision, that has resulted in industry-wide mediocrity. We are here to fill the broad gap we see in the aftermarket world. A gap clouded with marketing smoke and decorative mirrors.

With an overwhelming array of inconsistent manufacturing options, we didn’t just go to anyone with a C.N.C. machine, we went to the industry leader in the development of custom wheels.

Top of the line Machinery featuring robotic automation is just a small part of what makes us here to stay. Evolving daily to bring the most influential combination of quality, design, and fitment to each one of our clients.

With a modern, global outlook and “SoCal”, USA manufacturing we aim to be an unparalleled choice in the aftermarket wheel marketplace.

We are nothing short of excellence – We are ANRKY.

Vivid Racing would like to proudly introduce the new standard of excellence in the wheel industry. Anrky wheels!

STANDARD features include:

Lifetime structural warranty (original purchaser)
3 Year finish warranty (original purchaser)
ANRKY billet center cap (finished to match wheel face)
Lug bolts/lug nuts as required
ARP stainless steel assembly hardware

Sets currently start at $11,000 MSRP

We also offer KW Suspensions, Agency Power, VRtuned Tuning Boxes, Brembo Big Brake Kits, H&R Springs, Vorsteiner Aero & Wheels, BBS Wheels, Volk Wheels, SSR Wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, Advan Wheels. I can get you setup with the perfect package!!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x 270 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x 270
Email: Ralph@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2017, 10:27 AM   #2
vividracing
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      12-01-2017, 10:21 AM   #3
vividracing
United_States
Rep

If you haven't checked out Anrky Wheels, give them a look. Industry leading quality right here. PM me for a quote.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2017, 10:32 AM   #4
vividracing
United_States
Rep

Who needs a new set of wheels?
Appreciate 0