BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

09-29-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
Greg_M.3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 SilverstoneII

MPE v1 for sale VERY CLEAN

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,500.00

Item Interest
Hello, I am selling my E92/93 MPE. I am the only owner purchased 3/2012 and drove approximately 30k miles with it (~8k with no cats). The exhaust has never seen the winter and is always garage kept. When the exhaust was removed it was cleaned very thoroughly and stored in the basement. It is wrapped up in a sheet with the original exhaust tip socks and is VERY clean.

The ONLY issue I have ever had with this exhaust is the black paint inside the tips started chipping after around 4 years of use. This exhaust is absolutely great for a daily driver with OEM cats. Drove with challenge race xpipe for about 1 year and I LOVED the sound, it SCREAMED. Letting it go since I purchased the challenge exhaust to pair with my challenge x-pipes. Would prefer local pickup (will drive to meet within reason), but will look into shipping costs if buyer wants.

Attached Images

Mods: Interior - Hardwire 9500xi, full LED light kit --- Exterior - Gloss black hood vents, BMW edition kidney grills and side gills, tinted LED side blinker, color matched reflectors, keyhole delete, Angel iBright V4.0, BMW performance spoiler, Vorsteiner VRS rep front spoiler --- Performance - MS high flow air filter, challenge race x-pipe, challenge exhaust, BPM stage 2 tune
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 08:41 PM   #2
fiyahmn
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe

Do you still have the exhaust for sale
Appreciate 0