BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

08-19-2017, 03:46 PM   #1
Bobhleihel
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Bmw E60 2004

hello all

need help i have BMW E60 2004 something wrong goes on it when i open the car the buttons in the steering wheel goes on and off automatically and the buttons of the windows goes on and off by itself and the interior light also on and off by itself,when i start the engine the DSC and the Airbag stop working and the wiper goes automatically and works for 4 seconds ans stops AC sometimes does not work and sometime works normally also signal lift and right when i turn then they still working when the steering wheel get to the normal position(center) and the door buttons all of them they unlocked when i driving automatically. I changed the volt regulator battery 110A Bosch 2 years old and the battery Volt 14.1 when it's on ...some body helps me to solve this problem
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2017, 05:00 AM   #2
mpathic
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 MCoupe,3.0Si R,E61 535xiT

You could try resetting the body and chassis modules to default.
      09-03-2017, 09:11 AM   #3
Bobhleihel
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Bmw E60 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpathic View Post
You could try resetting the body and chassis modules to default.
I tried to fix it but still the same I replaced the SGM when I installed it and trying to coding it always gives me incorrect chassis number and the airbag restraint malfunction on idrive some one they tell me that the SGM that I installed it the airbag board on this unit it's damaged ??!! Still have this problem and I want to change the SGM??!!
Appreciate 0