BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

06-19-2017, 02:16 PM   #1
munkey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

WTB: 2009+ E90 M3, Manual, Ready to Purchase

Hi Everyone, sale for my current DD is set for this Saturday which means I need a car sooner than I thought.

I am looking for a 2009+ E90 M3. I need the 4 doors otherwise I have lots of options

Car MUST BE 6-speed. Car MUST have heated front seats, cold weather package preferred. Car MUST have Tech Package.

Premium package preferred. The more options the better, though I don't care about the sunroof.

ZCP a plus.

Color preferences, in order:
LeMans/Interlagos Blue
Alpine White
Space Gray
Silverstone/Jet Black
Jerez Black

Unfortunately Melbourne Red is a no go.

I really prefer under 60k miles. I really prefer a car with some warranty left or that has had rod bearings replaced. I know that's rare so not a big deal.

Please PM me here if you may have a car that suits my needs.

Thanks!

Last edited by munkey; 06-22-2017 at 12:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2017, 09:30 AM   #2
munkey
Private First Class
Rep

Just wanted to bump this in case anyone is thinking of selling soon. Cash in hand ready to purchase.

Almost purchased a black one but really do prefer non-black cars. There seem to be a ton of black ones out there No red, either.

2009+ and the lower the mileage the better, the more stock the better.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 01:43 PM   #3
munkey
Private First Class
Rep

Still looking! Only found a couple options, and one had too much mileage and one is in my least favorite color config

Anyone with a loaded 2009+ e90 with low mileage hit me up!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2017, 01:45 PM   #4
munkey
Private First Class
Rep

Still looking! I flew from DC to Indiana today to buy a car but I didn't like the car once I saw it up close big waste of time and money 😭

There's a gray one with zcp I'm thinking about but if anyone else has one they're thinking about skiing please lmk! I really want blue or white.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2017, 04:42 PM   #5
Honda
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
Still looking! I flew from DC to Indiana today to buy a car but I didn't like the car once I saw it up close big waste of time and money 😭

There's a gray one with zcp I'm thinking about but if anyone else has one they're thinking about skiing please lmk! I really want blue or white.
Damn..thats huge waste of time and money but at least you didn't pick up a car that you might regret later. Traveling can sometimes pressure you to do things to get it done where you will realize later that what you made was a mistake

Good luck with your search
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2017, 08:26 PM   #6
munkey
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda View Post
Damn..thats huge waste of time and money but at least you didn't pick up a car that you might regret later. Traveling can sometimes pressure you to do things to get it done where you will realize later that what you made was a mistake

Good luck with your search
Thanks man. I did everything "right", got pictures of the car, PPI but things just weren't represented properly. Oh well.

I might still buy your lights but I need a car first!
Appreciate 0