BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

04-10-2017, 08:21 PM   #1
mocsman
Second Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
*****SOLD*****
Asking Price: $28,000
2009 6MT
Alpine White
Fox Red Novillo Leather
Cold Weather Package
Carbon Leather Trim
Premium Package
Technology Package
20" Volk TE37 G2 matte black (factory) with Hankook Ventus Evo 255/30, 305/20
Moonroof
BWM Roof rack
Park Distance Controller
iPod and USB Adapter
Alpine White Reflectors
Matte Black Grills and Gills
Eibach Prokit Springs
Mileage: 70,585

Asking price: $28K

Pics: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367998

Grills are now semi gloss black

Wheels have curb rash on some spots but since it's black, nothing that a sharpie could not hide. Still looks great!

Accident History
The car has been in 3 minor accidents. I say minor because all of them were in stop and go traffic: 1) 2010 - Going through a light in NYC and the taxi in front of me stopped in middle of the intersection after changing his mind about going straight and he tried to stop to make a sharp turn. 2) 2011 - Taxi rear ended me at a stop as he wasn't paying attention. 3) 2016 - I was avoiding sparks from an underpass while in stop and go traffic and didn't realize the car in front of me stopped already. #s 1 & 3 damaged the front bumper, grill, cracked the headlights and a dent on the hood. I was firm with the insurance company and was able to get them both headlights replaced, new bumper covers and a new hood. Fender was not damaged so didn't need replacing. For #2, the read bumper cover was replaced since the bolt from the taxi's plate made a small puncture, again I got the insurance to replace the entire rear bumper. Repairs were done by Martino Auto Concepts in Glen Cove in NY (I lived in NYC until 2013), and Cavallo Auto Body in Cadds Ford PA (closer to where I live now). Both shops are top notch and I new more than a few people who have had work done in both. I am the only owner, build date was June 2009.

Take it for what you will but these are very honest and accurate accounts of the accidents.

Mechanical
I have replaced both Throttle Actuator banks around the 60K mile-mark. The car is in excellent condition and have always been garage kept. Brake pads were replaced last year with ceramic pads, tires have ~8 months of wear.

Please PM me if interested. Happy to answer any questions. I will try to upload pics tonight.

Last edited by mocsman; 04-10-2017 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 10:27 AM   #2
mocsman
Second Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

Thanks for PMs... pending sale...