BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #1
ThatGuy130
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

All set for now!

Just wanted to thank you guys for the help I pulled the Trigger and went with the 17 X5M build below. Now just waiting for build approval according to sale guy just hoping i get the car by the first week of June. When will be the last chance i get to make any changes to my order.

Long Beach Blue Metallic
21" M Light alloy Double Spoke wheels style 612M
Silverstone Extended Merino Leather
Aluminum Trace Trim
Driving Assistant Plus
Executive Package
Parking Assistant

Possible Changes
maybe thinking about going Full Leather ( does it really make a difference) I hate the back portion of the front seats the idea of them being also white scary with peoples shoes if i get little kids going in

is the rear entertainment system worth it? can you surf the web and watch things independently on them?

What was the first thing you guys changed upon taking delivery?

Thank you all in advance
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #2
gblansten
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 23 Tesla S Plaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy130 View Post
Just wanted to thank you guys for the help I pulled the Trigger and went with the 17 X5M build below. Now just waiting for build approval according to sale guy just hoping i get the car by the first week of June. When will be the last chance i get to make any changes to my order.

Long Beach Blue Metallic
Aluminum Trace Trim
Driving Assistant Plus
Executive Package
Parking Assistant

Possible Changes
maybe thinking about going Full Leather ( does it really make a difference) I hate the back portion of the front seats the idea of them being also white scary with peoples shoes if i get little kids going in

is the rear entertainment system worth it? can you surf the web and watch things independently on them?

Thank you all in advance
Full leather in this vehicle is a huge upgrade in luxury. I like Silverstone. I just had it in my M5, but I've got Aragon and it looks fantastic IRL. Don't bother with rear entertainment. An iPad is way better and portable. You won't have very long to mod your order if your dealer has an allocation.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2017, 11:29 AM   #3
tastelid
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M

Seems like a lot of money to spend on a car if you don't get the full leather. 100 grand to see that textured plastic-y shit?
Epacy2146.50
      04-06-2017, 02:35 PM   #4
aparedes
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy130 View Post

Long Beach Blue Metallic
Aluminum Trace Trim
Driving Assistant Plus
Executive Package
Parking Assistant

Possible Changes

Thank you all in advance

Congrats and the order....!! I originally wanted LBB with Silverstone and found a car off the lot that had aragon! I think both colors fit the LBB very well. I will highly recommend to go with the Full Leather. I think it makes a huge difference. Also, I believe the back of the seats in black (unless you go full leather) with the Silverstone looks strange, sort of incomplete.
Appreciate 0