EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

04-04-2017, 11:52 AM   #1
StealthFish
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: FR F82 M4

Coding and Flash Tunes Inquiries

Hey guys, I am picking up my F82 this Friday but would like to already plan a few things in regard to the coding and flash tuning. For the coding, I am able to code stuff like the angel eyes and door lock functions, etc. only correct? For the DCT tune and other stuff like steering wheel tune I will have to flash the vehicle?

Now onto the mod part. I would like to get the GTS DCT and the ZCP suspension and steering tune. I know that EAS offers the GTS DCT tune but does anyone have a source for the other 2? Another question, are they all in one package flash or like different flashes for different things? Is there a place that offers a complete package for the flash tune for the steering, suspension and GTS DCT?

Sorry for the noob questions.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 12:37 PM   #2
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthFish View Post
Hey guys, I am picking up my F82 this Friday but would like to already plan a few things in regard to the coding and flash tuning. For the coding, I am able to code stuff like the angel eyes and door lock functions, etc. only correct? For the DCT tune and other stuff like steering wheel tune I will have to flash the vehicle?

Now onto the mod part. I would like to get the GTS DCT and the ZCP suspension and steering tune. I know that EAS offers the GTS DCT tune but does anyone have a source for the other 2? Another question, are they all in one package flash or like different flashes for different things? Is there a place that offers a complete package for the flash tune for the steering, suspension and GTS DCT?

Contact packetpilot

Only GTS DCT is flashing, while the rest are coding. They can all be done in same session.
Appreciate 3
      04-04-2017, 03:53 PM   #3
skalberti
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Mineral White M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthFish View Post

What Almaretto said. Dave (packet pilot) will hook you up. He's quick, excellent communication and very good prices. He did my GTS flash and I fell in love with my car again. Also had the steering, rear end (GHAS) and ICM and ZCP susp done.
      04-04-2017, 04:19 PM   #4
packet.pilot
Banned
Rep
Drives: test mule

Hopefully one day soon, I'll no longer be prohibited from being a paid sponsor. Until then, I'll happily keep contributing here strictly as an enthusiast sharing insights and frustrations, and will smile when seeing happy people who are even happier with their vehicles mention my name.

Thanks for the kind words!
Appreciate 2
skalberti615.00
Mark 1M348.50