BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-24-2017, 02:13 PM   #1
buffstocover
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 6MT

FS 2008 E90 M3 6MT - 41,550 mi.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is my Alpine White E90 BMW M3. If you're interested, PM me and we can talk details.

This car is very clean, and I have the full story and every maintenance record since the car was new. Both keys, all manuals, everything. I've had quite a bit of interest in the car already.

Premium, Tech, Cold Weather, Premium Sound, Black Extended Leather with the carbon leather trim, I think it's got every option except park distance control. The car is all stock except a Dinan carbon fiber intake and exhaust installed by BMW Northwest at about the 20,000 mile mark.

The listed price is WITHOUT warranty. Currently the car is covered under a Zurich comprehensive warranty, $100 deductible, and good to 70,800 miles, or 3/17/19, whichever comes first. With warranty, the car is $31,250. That's about a $250 discount because I could cash out the warranty for more than that upon sale. The warranty is transferrable one time--from me to you, and I have the paperwork to do that. I suggest you keep the warranty.

6-speed manual. 19" wheels (minor curb rash). Right now, I'm at 41,200 miles. The car is totally sorted - way ahead on maintenance (see below). I purchased the car at 23,000 miles, and the car has never run better than it runs right now. This car has had a bunch of oil changes since new (all documented), and the break in service was performed at Seattle BMW at around 1200 miles. I have the paperwork that confirms this was done, including the differential oil change.

I just put on 4 brand new Michelin PS A/S3+ and did a laser alignment about 3 weeks ago (the rears were replaced a couple months ago, actually), so the tires are brand new. That's nearly $1,500 right there.

Both throttle actuators were replaced in December 2016 at BMW Bellevue (a $3,500 expense covered under warranty).

In March, 2015, I replaced the original battery at BMW Seattle as indicted in the PPI done there, and I had them do a software update at that time.

November, 2015, about 12,000 miles ago, the brake fluid, differential fluid and transmission fluids were all changed.

In December, 2016, all 8 spark plugs were changed. Recently, I had a brand new OEM windshield installed properly by Seattle BMW, not Safelite. Had new Dinan air filter installed, too.

The car has NOT been tuned or flashed. I have never tracked or raced it. It has a rev-limiter, but I wouldn't know because I don't redline the car.

All service records since new, including original window sticker and all manuals. No accidents. Also, the front plate is attached with a mount that didn't require drilling holes in the front of the bumper--only on the underside, in case you want to remove it. Comes with M trunk mat, cargo net, and iPod adapter. I've even got the little BMW flashlight that goes in the glove box.

There is a small scuff in the paint on the right rear bumper. It was there when I bought it, I touched it up with some BMW AW touch up paint. It's about 2" to the right of the tow hook cover on the right side of center on the rear bumper in the first pick I posted. I can send a closeup to any truly interested buyer. The only other "issue" is the soft touch plastic on the steering wheel trim next to the buttons is peeling. I was waiting to just replace the whole steering wheel trim (the piece is about $110) when I got the Takata airbag recall service done (I'm still waiting for an airbag).

Excellent condition. Super fresh, super tight. I'm buying a friend's Porsche, so I'm selling this car.

If you're interested, PM me and we can try to reach a deal.

Dave

Attached Images

Last edited by buffstocover; 03-30-2017 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 02:54 PM   #2
memphis421
Rep
Drives: None

Is the car located in Washington?
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 03:07 PM   #3
buffstocover
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis421 View Post
Is the car located in Washington?
Yep.
      03-24-2017, 09:33 PM   #4
mikester_E60
Rep
Drives: E60 545I Manual

Price?
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 10:20 PM   #5
buffstocover
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikester_E60 View Post
Price?
Like I mention in the post, I haven't decided. Something fair considering 4 brand new tires, recent plugs, TA's, all oils, low miles, all records and an expensive warranty. Im looking to move this thing at the right time, but I'm not in a huge hurry. It's the perfect car for someone, that I know. I want to see it go to an enthusiast. Likely someone in here who gives a $hit about documented mntc, such as the break in service at 1200 w diff oil change. But I digress...
      03-25-2017, 01:54 PM   #6
buddalun
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911 x 2, Tesla M3P & MYP

Interior pics?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2017, 02:34 PM   #7
buffstocover
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddalun View Post
Interior pics?
PM me your email. I can't resize to post on the app. The only real issue is the thin plastic on the steering wheel spoke. I'm waiting to just replace the cover when the Tamara airbag recall parts are available.
      03-29-2017, 12:00 PM   #8
buffstocover
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

BUMP - The car is now for sale.