GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

02-05-2017, 06:29 PM   #1
bhenige
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

New VMR Wheels w Snow Tires on M3

Sharing some pics of my 2016 M3 with new VMR wheels and snow tires. I went with VMR V710FF 19x9.5 ET22 Matte Graphite and 255/35/19 Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3. The wheels look awesome and I’m getting a ton of complements. I’ve had them for two months and I haven’t had any issues. There have been a couple snow storms here in NJ and the set up works great, no problem driving up snow covered hills from a dead stop. Only concern I have is hitting a snow pile left behind by a plow truck with the cars ground effects…so for no issues.
I looked all over for a set of tires that I liked and would be confident that they fit while still looking great. When I calculated the dimensions on some tires recommended on other sites, the wheels would have been recessed in the wheel well and I didn’t want to accept that. VMR was great to deal with, I sent a note with the wheel I liked and asked for their recommendation on a winter set up. They followed up quickly with a quote and we chatted through the fit on the car. They calculated the outer position of the wheel vs. stock to confirm that the wheels wouldn’t be recessed and they have a lot of M3 pics with the wheels on their site for reference, which gave me confidence they would look great. In the end, they are priced as good if not better than other options I was looking at on other sites…especially if you want a 19” wheel. The whole process was pretty seamless, the wheels were shipped to my house fully set up with TPMS sensors installed.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #2
-JLT-
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M COMP, '23 iX xDrive50

wtf
Attached Images

02-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #3
vanm3
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JLT- View Post
wtf
Rofl lol
      02-06-2017, 04:42 PM   #4
dantm3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Man those are some super sticky tires.. good choice! Only tire that can hang upside down
Appreciate 0