proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

08-31-2016, 10:14 PM   #1
M3GTC
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [9.50]
BPM Sport GTS Evo Tune

Mike Benvo worked his magic again. After wanting a new tune that burbles and drives well, I came up empty handed with the tunes that were available. I went to Mike to see if he could come up with something. He developed the GTS Evolution tune.

The GTS Evo tune burbles like crazy. It may not be for everyone but the gurgles and pops are intoxicating. The tune is based off the M4 GTS and then redefined a bit more. Compared to my previous tune the drivability is unmatched. The new tune is much smoother and I can drive it in Sport Plus mode around town no problem with jerkiness. The shifts are more crisp and the car just really pulls.

Mike delivered again. Ill be adding videos and updating this thread in the coming weeks so you can hear the for yourself.
Appreciate 0