BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-10-2016, 02:54 PM   #1
copyright
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 120d LSE

Exclamation Help! Retrofit Navigation Business CIC (Mask II)

Hello!, Iīm a 1addict from Spain. First of all, my apologies for my low level of English..

I know this forum is the most important about our Bmw 1 series and I hope you can help me.

Iīve a Bmw e81 Limited Sport Edition, manufactured in July 2007.

I want to replace the professional radio Cd for a navigation system business mask II CIC 6.5 inch screen (i think that this unit havenīt USB), with 8-button iDrive. This unit was provided by a 1 series manufactured in 01/2008.

The Mask 2 havenīt USB, so I need help for a few questions:

- The mask 2 reads navigation DVD?, How to read music if the navigation disc is inside?

- It would be possible recode my car without change car production date? (note that is a CIC without USB).

Finally, what are the codes for the unit works fine?, The car is equipped with PDC front/rear and HIFI system.

Thanks a lot. Here I leave a pic with your cousin a F20

Appreciate 0