BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

03-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
Darkkilla
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 e82 135i

Just put on order

I just put on order a JB M3 Sedan. Im kinda on the fence atm i really like the sedan and the coupe its very hard to pick, i like the coupe but its kind of impracticle for people to get in and out and im always having people in it and it feel like it looks a little e-longated. I do like the sedan though cause it looks more stocky and shorter and bit more aggressive.
What is your opinion? think I should stick with the sedan think i might have regrets? O and im ordering it with the stock 18's i think they look alot nicer the gunmetal look. could any one post any pics of e90 JB's with 18's? didnt see any in the official thread
6MT, Saph Black Ext. , Coral Red Int. , Sport pkg, Cold weather, Ipod/USB, Bluetooth assist. N54 FTW!
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2008, 05:07 PM   #2
TH3DAN
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan - AW/FR

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [0.00]
I just finished test driving your car w/ 19"s an hour ago

I am also getting the sedan. It's not just the doors, but the seating config is different. The sedan offers so much more from a usability factor. The car drove like a champ, so I wouldn't worry about it from a performance stand-point.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
Keto
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [10.00]
I likely would have chosen the sedan if not for the CF roof being coupe-only.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
rai
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 coupe with DCT

I think the sedan looks a bit longer. I know the coupe is an inch longer but imo it's hard to see that length with the naked eye.

I am probably going with the coupe mainly for the CF roof. I have 3 other cars with 4 doors so it's not essential but I do like having a rear seat from time to time for my young kids.

I know the sedan has 3 across but don't see the middle seat as much room or being used so to me it comes down to the looks which I prefer the coupe.

the price of the sedan is nice as well possible to see the sedan to be discounts sooner since it's not as popular (IMO).

(IMO) small rear seats like the 3-series or ISF (etc.) probably won't be using the rear seats much for me so I'd rather have a coupe for the sporty look.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2008, 07:20 AM   #5
Jack's dad
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan

I think both cars look and drive great - I have driven both and felt no meaningful difference. The coupe is a bit better looking to my eye; it should be that's what coupes are all about. I went with the sedan as I am often hauling kids around and hate having to get in and out of the car the let people into the backseat of a coupe. The other advantage of the sedan is you can get the car with a steel roof but without a sunroof...Good luck with your decision!
Appreciate 0