Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

05-08-2016, 03:41 PM   #1
ClawHammer
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 Convertible SS/SS

Garage List
M2 for sale

Hi All,

I know this is the M4 section but my dealer has an M2 for sale that was a customer order. He knew I was active on this forum and asked if I'd put it out there that his dealership had one so I did.

Now I don't know very much at all about the M2 but I was under the impression that they're hard to come by and that there's a waiting list. So I put it in the right section on the M2 forum only to find members on there tried to put any negative spin on the car they could about it being over priced or a dealer ordered car. I posted all the spec, which is a lot, to explain the price, which is list price, and that it wasn't a dealership promo car or what not.

I just don't get it? Anybody know the deal with M2's re. availability and why this car wouldn't fly out the dealership or what the potential M2 owners have a bee in thirt bonnet about?

Also, anybody know somebody that wants an M2?

Cheers,
CH.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2016, 04:26 PM   #2
BwoodBMW
Colonel
Rep
Drives: EFFEIGHTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClawHammer
Hi All,

I know this is the M4 section but my dealer has an M2 for sale that was a customer order. He knew I was active on this forum and asked if I'd put it out there that his dealership had one so I did.

Now I don't know very much at all about the M2 but I was under the impression that they're hard to come by and that there's a waiting list. So I put it in the right section on the M2 forum only to find members on there tried to put any negative spin on the car they could about it being over priced or a dealer ordered car. I posted all the spec, which is a lot, to explain the price, which is list price, and that it wasn't a dealership promo car or what not.

I just don't get it? Anybody know the deal with M2's re. availability and why this car wouldn't fly out the dealership or what the potential M2 owners have a bee in thirt bonnet about?

Cheers,
CH.
Any details or link to your other thread?
I have a friend that is waiting for allocation and would happily jump a month or two up in line...
Appreciate 1
      05-08-2016, 04:36 PM   #3
ClawHammer
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClawHammer
Hi All,

Cheers,
CH.
Any details or link to your other thread?
I have a friend that is waiting for allocation and would happily jump a month or two up in line...
Hi, here is the link showing details of car:-

M2 Available UK http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1258737

Cheers,
CH.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2016, 05:48 AM   #4
JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Is it Williams Liverpool, very odd thought they would have a huge wait list....or now that residuals and terrible money factors are out anyone that was possibly thinking of PCP'ing is dropping out leaving cash buyers only...perhaps maybe.
      05-09-2016, 03:18 PM   #5
ClawHammer
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarChris
Is it Williams Liverpool, very odd thought they would have a huge wait list....or now that residuals and terrible money factors are out anyone that was possibly thinking of PCP'ing is dropping out leaving cash buyers only...perhaps maybe.
No Chris, it's Halliwell Jones in Southport. I just thought somebody would have dived on it.
Appreciate 0