Lieutenant
Qatar
Rep
Drives: 2016 Mini Cooper S 5 Door

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
Goodbye :(

Hi Guys!

So as the title says, I've said Goodbye to my F15 X5 xDrive35i M Sport (Black Sapphire/Terra Dakota/19" Lux Line Rims)

I traded it in for a 2016 Mini Cooper S 5 Door with pretty much everything except HUD and HK (Bummer Right?)
Unfortunately, I had around $3,500 worth of Damage Repairs because:
- I hit the car while backing up
- My little brother decided to become Cristiano Ronaldo on my Cars Front Bumper
- My cat decided to sharpen her nails on my hood
- I damaged 3 Runflats really badly due to bumps and all that stuff (to the point the dealership was so concerned about it that they refused to give me the X5 back because it was too dangerous to drive. They said wheels can explode at any moment while driving causing a Major Accident, and they were really relieved that nothing had happened to me and the Car.)

Otherwise, I'm really happy about the Mini and excited as it drives like a Little Bimmer (and feels faster than the X5!) Overall, the New Mini is a Huge Improvement, especially with the TwinPowerTurbo. I've had a terrible 3 month experience with a 2014 Cooper Countryman, wished I could carry it and run like the Flintstones do with their cars

I've attached some pics,,, sorry if it was too long of a rant.

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-27-2016, 05:18 AM   #2
cretanu
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M 5.0d

Come on...you are happy that you traded an F15 for a mini???
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2016, 06:08 AM   #3
1230vani
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

MINI is a great car to drive, my sis has one, I did the specs, also 5 door. I had it as a replacement car from the service and I loved it. After two weeks in a MINi you do feel like you are in a space ship after you sit in the X5. Congrats on the new car and sorry to hear about your troubles with the X5.
Appreciate 0