BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-17-2016, 09:10 PM   #1
jeffkukuruda
Private
Rep
Drives: M5, M3, X5D

WTB: GTS steering wheel trim

I cannot find the m3 GTS steering wheel trim anywhere by itself. I see complete wheels, but I just want the trim. Does anyone have one for sale or know where it can be sourced? I understand the rarity of these parts but thought I would ask.

Thank you in advance.

Jeff
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2016, 09:43 PM   #2
ebisu8
Dom
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Comp

I just bought the whole wheel because I just wanted that piece. Best of luck in your search!
      02-18-2016, 11:09 AM   #3
sterile stork
coupe la goon
United_States
Rep
Drives: green, black, white

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffkukuruda View Post
I cannot find the m3 GTS steering wheel trim anywhere by itself. I see complete wheels, but I just want the trim. Does anyone have one for sale or know where it can be sourced? I understand the rarity of these parts but thought I would ask.

Thank you in advance.

Jeff
I don't have an answer to this question--but would be curious as to why people lust for the center trim piece alone. Keep you eyes peeled, GTS bits come up every so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebisu8 View Post
I just bought the whole wheel because I just wanted that piece. Best of luck in your search!
I'm interested to see what you're able to sell the wheel alone for--I was one of the parties bidding on the setup when Aleks listed it, but without the trim, it's incomplete.
Appreciate 1
      02-18-2016, 11:43 AM   #4
ebisu8
Dom
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterile stork View Post
I don't have an answer to this question--but would be curious as to why people lust for the center trim piece alone. Keep you eyes peeled, GTS bits come up every so often.

I'm interested to see what you're able to sell the wheel alone for--I was one of the parties bidding on the setup when Aleks listed it, but without the trim, it's incomplete.
Everyone wants what they want. Yes the wheel my be incomplete without it and if it doesn't sell it doesn't sell. I'm in no rush and am not desperate for cash so it will just sit packed up in it's box.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2016, 07:53 PM   #5
jeffkukuruda
Private
Rep
Drives: M5, M3, X5D

I saw that wheel and thought about the same move but I don't want the trim bad enough to buy a wheel just for the trim .....yet
Appreciate 0