Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

12-16-2015, 08:00 AM   #1
Sered
Major
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i

Volk TE37SL 18x9.5f+22 and 18x11r+34 with WIDE tires, like new

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 4,000.00

Item Interest
Selling my Volk TE37SLs plus tires that I originally had on my M3. I was going to use these on my E90 project car after I converted it to widebody. But now going for an extreme widebody and the Volks aren't going to fit flush unless I use some serious spacers and I'm not willing to do that.

So!
These are TE37SLs in pressed graphite. They are in perfect condition. I mean that literally, there are no nicks or scratches. Unless you count where the lug nut touches the wheel, and even then it is still in great shape due to the stud and lugnuts I used. Wheels/tires only have around 3k miles on them. Also comes with my Project Kics K40 extended lug nuts. I had done a wheelstud conversion for these wheels and I'd suggest you do the same as it looks amazing. You can clean and paint your hub to get rid of the surface rust you'll inevitably have at the same time.

Specs: Fronts are 18x9.5 with a +22 offset. Front tires are BFGoodrich Sport Comp 2s in 275/35/18. Rears are 18x11 with a +34 offset. Rear tires are BFGoodrich Rival S tires (these are 200TW tires made for auto-x similar to RS-3s and AD08Rs, etc) in 315/30/18. I picked the SC2 tires for the front to handle wet-weather stability and the Rival S tires are insanely grippy and also do great in the rain. These fit my E93 M3 with H&R sport springs with only a very small adjustment in the rear. I trimmed the fender liner on the subframe side in a crescent shape. That small amount of room ensured they did not rub. These never rubbed on my car, even over harsh bumps! You can add a 5mm spacer in the rear on an E9X to make the tire fit a tad more flush and not have to trim the fender liner at all. The rear wheels are technically F8X fitment.

Comes with TPMS for an 09 car. The wheels/tires are ready to go, you'll be able to put them right on your car without issue. I have the wheel spoke stickers and original instructions/cards that came with the wheels as well. I will ship but would prefer pickup. Located in Melbourne, FL.

Attached Images