Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs)

10-05-2015, 05:48 AM   #1
MilM4
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 SSII BMW M4

Swissvax Leather Cleaner

Hello fellow forum members,

In preparation for the Jan 2016 delivery of my M4, I've been putting together a list of aftermarket parts, cleaners, etc. I started thinking about a good wax for the car and remembered E46 M3 forum members promoting Swissvax years ago. So I checked out their website to put together my cleaning/waxing kit, when I noticed they have car leather cleaners. The leather car kit (forte) sounds like the perfect product; however, I want to ask if any forum members have tried this kit and if so, please provide feedback about the product.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 10:40 PM   #2
JR M3
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Swissvax makes great products. Since it is a new car I would not recommend their forte cleaner as that is made for removing heavy soiling. Stick with the normal cleaner as it is much less aggressive. Go ahead and protect the leather with either elephant fat or leather milk if you plan to stay with all SV

I would highly recommend checking out the Dr. Beasleys leather care line as well
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2015, 09:27 PM   #3
te37
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SS/SO 6MT

I have always used the stuff when I had my Imola leather in my e46 m3 and it would make that leather look showroom ready. It can be some pretty tough stuff so test it in a non conspicuous area first. Definitely use the leather milk and let it sit for 24 hours with the windows cracked. Then boom... beauty
Appreciate 0