Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

08-17-2015, 11:57 AM   #1
Throttleday
Dual World BIMmer
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Austin

20" 437M Wheels?

Does anybody know if the 437M black light alloy wheels are available in 20"?

Thanks
Track Instructor - Boston BMW CCA, SCDA
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #2
buddster
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Gran Coupe

I'd love to see these myself.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 10:21 AM   #3
CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
No, they are not available in 20"

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2015, 09:23 PM   #4
Throttleday
Dual World BIMmer
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
No, they are not available in 20"
Ya - I couldn't find them either. Been looking into Brixton Forged. They seem to have a great reputation, but most of their wheels are a bit too bling for me. I've had an extended conversation with them over the past several days - Adam and his team are very helpful - and I saw one model that's really caught me eye. I'm working up to it.

Even though I've forked over more dough than I thought I'd be spending on any car this early in my life, I'm still trying to catch my breath over the price of the Brixtons.

Question for the forum - are Brixtons as high quality as they appear on the website? If they're as good as they look at first (and second, third, fourth and now fifth) glance, it's definitely doable.

Bottom line, and I think this is a philosophy that most who read this forum would agree with (or have adopted), if a product is made with unwavering quality, is esthetically fresh and honest and is supported the way a mother wolverine protects her young, then it's worth spending a serious amount of money on.

(Disclaimer - I really have no idea how good a mother a wolverine makes - she might be truly terrible - but any other animal I could think of seemed so cliche.)
Track Instructor - Boston BMW CCA, SCDA
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2015, 12:18 AM   #5
x.shell
▆ ✚✚   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Rep
Drives: ▋ ▉▉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttleday View Post
Ya - I couldn't find them either. Been looking into Brixton Forged. They seem to have a great reputation, but most of their wheels are a bit too bling for me. I've had an extended conversation with them over the past several days - Adam and his team are very helpful - and I saw one model that's really caught me eye. I'm working up to it.

Even though I've forked over more dough than I thought I'd be spending on any car this early in my life, I'm still trying to catch my breath over the price of the Brixtons.

Question for the forum - are Brixtons as high quality as they appear on the website? If they're as good as they look at first (and second, third, fourth and now fifth) glance, it's definitely doable.

Bottom line, and I think this is a philosophy that most who read this forum would agree with (or have adopted), if a product is made with unwavering quality, is esthetically fresh and honest and is supported the way a mother wolverine protects her young, then it's worth spending a serious amount of money on.

(Disclaimer - I really have no idea how good a mother a wolverine makes - she might be truly terrible - but any other animal I could think of seemed so cliche.)
The Brixtons do look very good. Just don't pay a huge deposit with cash or with your debit card; use your CC so you have some protection.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2016, 11:33 AM   #6
remmib
General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbai View Post
Anyone making a 20" replica of it yet?

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3DDesign Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #7
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:

I was looking at Brixtons as well but from what I gather almost all of them are bespoke. I was interested in the CM10s but after a while I just dont think they matched up with my personal taste and personality.

Then.....they broke the interweb with Carnucopia's M4 GTS on the WR3 duos... I inquired on a price just without the acid orange pin-striping and almost blacked out when I got a quote.

I'd imagine their wheels are absolutely great quality and since they are more of a boutique wheel company they charge a higher price. If money was no object I'd absolutely have a set of their wheels.

But back to your original question, I think the M6's 343 wheels are as close as you're going to get it. Here's what they look like:

Appreciate 0
      12-27-2016, 04:18 PM   #8
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 18 Tanzanite Blue F80 ZCP

Now I don't have these and cannot vouch for quality etc... but I found these today. 20" 437M replicas:

Go to the

C
M
Wheels
.com
website.

From there search for exactly 20" Staggered M3/M4 437M Style Wheels - Gloss Black Machined - E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 / F10

I would direct link but its blocking the website.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2017, 05:39 AM   #9
sgmtl
Registered
Rep
Drives: Porsche Cayman S

Quote:

I've met Adam and Cody (Brixton owners) and they're both genuinely good guys focusing on producing quality wheels. I've seen their wheel models in person and can attest that their fit, finish and looks are impeccable. Like mentioned below, they are for the most part pricey (similar prices to HRE, ADV1 & Forgeline) since the majority are bespoke/custom setups. But the CM10 is a more affordable model, that retains Brixton's style and quality.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2017, 08:44 AM   #10
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 18 Tanzanite Blue F80 ZCP

While I really like the CM10... looks like a great design, I went to brixton's site thinking it may be a 437M replica. It isn't. Therefore, does anyone know of anyone making a 20" 437M rep?
Appreciate 0