BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-17-2015, 11:59 AM   #1
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
FS: Cosmetic Kidney Grille Cross Braces (F8X M4 style)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 60.00

Item Interest
I have received a few PM's on here and on instagram asking about the braces I fabricated that sit behind the front kidney grilles. I dont have any great photos of them but I do have a couple off of my iphone. They dont show up in most photos due to the change in lighting behind the grilles but they are clearly visible in person when standing in front of the car or when the car is driving toward you.

These are not functional braces but rather they just mimic the styling cues of the functional braces on the F8X and F3X models.

They were designed to mount in the existing hole that is located on the bumper brace behind the kidneys and plastic linings. The angles along the edges of the braces are also there for a reason to lock the braces in place with the angles along the bumper brace.

I had to fab several sets of them to keep my cost down and I am happy to sell them at my cost to anyone who is interested. A few people have already picked up a pair. I have a few left in gloss black and a few in raw aluminum silver. I also had the idea to do carbon overlay over the silver ones if that gives anyone some additional ideas. Another idea is to do the ///M stripes along the face of the brace.

My cost was $60. Happy to sell them to any one who is intersted at my cost.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1131994

Attached Images

Appreciate 0